Tuesday, March 27, 2018

INSTALL RAPSBERRY WITHOUT MONITOR


1. Write raspberian image to MicroSD

2. Create file without extention as "SSH"
3. Plugin your microSD to raspberry and turn it on
4. Plugin Your RG-45 into modem or other hardware as DHCP Server
5. Scan Rapsberry IP
5. Open Putty, and connect to Raspberry IP
6. Finish

Sorry bad english

First, I’d like to thank you for visiting my site and taking a moment to read my blog post, title : INSTALL RAPSBERRY WITHOUT MONITOR. I hope I can provide some useful information here that will help you solve some problem you may be having with your raspberry or linux operating system.
Let me also extend an open invitation to any of you to send me your questions or comments about your house and any problems that you may be having.
Again, thank you for spending some time at my site and in my blog. I hope you come to visit again soon!
remember to add my google plus id : Gudang Skripsi Teknik Informatika

Related Posts

INSTALL RAPSBERRY WITHOUT MONITOR
4/ 5
Oleh