Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Knowing About Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.!!!

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is a board of the previous version of the Raspberry Pi board. Raspberry Pi model B 3 comes with a new processor is much faster than its predecessor. In addition this product is also equipped with WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy which serves as a medium of exchange data wirelessly.

The Specifications of raspberry pi 3 model B: 
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Quad Core 1.2 GHz 64-Bit 
- Architecture: ARM 
- Sub-Architecture: ARMv8 
- RAM: 1 GB 
- Wireless Network: Wifi and Bluetooth Low Energy 
- Ethernet Network: 10/100 Mbps 
- GPIO: 40 pin 
- USB: 4x USB 2.0 ports 
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video ports 
- HDMI ports (full size) 
- Port CSI camera to connect to the Raspberry Pi camera 
- Port DSI display to be connected to a touch screen Raspberry Pi 
- Micro SD slot for loading operating system and store data

Raspberry pi 3 Operating System;
-Linux : raspberian, dietpi, etc
-Windows iOT

Source : raspberrypi.org

First, I’d like to thank you for visiting my site and taking a moment to read my blog post, title : Knowing About Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.!!!. I hope I can provide some useful information here that will help you solve some problem you may be having with your raspberry or linux operating system.
Let me also extend an open invitation to any of you to send me your questions or comments about your house and any problems that you may be having.
Again, thank you for spending some time at my site and in my blog. I hope you come to visit again soon!
remember to add my google plus id : Gudang Skripsi Teknik Informatika

Related Posts

Knowing About Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.!!!
4/ 5
Oleh