Wednesday, January 31, 2018

How to Install DietPI?

DietPi is a mini operating system for raspbery pi and PC, dietPI base on debian for arm procesor, it's will be best perform for used.
You must be have a DietPi requery to install it;
- 2GB Storage greater  
- Internet Access.

Download DietPi Image):

You can Download dietpi from DietPi.com, select the dietpi version card using Etcher:
- Unzip/extract the DietPi.7z image (ideally your desktop)
- Download and install Etcher
- Run Etcher
- Select the DietPi_v00.img image file
- Select the drive of your SD card
- Click Flash!

Source : dietpi.com

First, I’d like to thank you for visiting my site and taking a moment to read my blog post, title : How to Install DietPI?. I hope I can provide some useful information here that will help you solve some problem you may be having with your raspberry or linux operating system.
Let me also extend an open invitation to any of you to send me your questions or comments about your house and any problems that you may be having.
Again, thank you for spending some time at my site and in my blog. I hope you come to visit again soon!
remember to add my google plus id : Gudang Skripsi Teknik Informatika

Related Posts

How to Install DietPI?
4/ 5
Oleh